Application of these General Terms and Conditions
- The General Conditions of Accommodation and any contract relating thereto concluded by this hotel shall be governed by these General Conditions, and any matter not stipulated in these
- General Conditions shall be governed by law or custom.Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, this hotel may accept special agreements to the extent that they do not contravene the purpose, laws and customs stipulated in these General Conditions of Business.
Application for accommodation contract
- A person wishing to apply for a contract of accommodation at this hotel is requested to provide the following information to the hotel.
- ① Name and contact details of the lodger
- ② Date of stay and estimated time of arrival
- ③ Accommodation charge (in principle, according to the basic accommodation charge in Annex 1)
- ④ Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel.
- If, during the stay, the guest requests a continuation of the stay beyond the date of stay mentioned in item 2 of the preceding paragraph, this hotel shall treat it as if a new application for a contract of stay had been made at the time the request is made.
Establishment of accommodation contract, etc.
- The accommodation contract shall be concluded when this hotel has accepted the application as stated in the preceding article. However, this shall not apply if this hotel proves that it has not accepted the application.
- When an accommodation contract has been concluded pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the guest shall pay, by the date specified by this hotel, an application fee determined by this hotel within the limit of the basic accommodation charge for the period of stay.
- The deposit shall first be appropriated to the accommodation charge ultimately payable by the guest, and if a situation arises where the provisions of Articles 6 and 18 apply, the deposit shall be appropriated in the order of compensation with regard to penalties, and any remaining amount shall be returned upon payment of the charge in accordance with Article 12.
- If the application fee referred to in paragraph 2 is not paid by the date specified by the hotel in accordance with the provisions of the same paragraph, the General Conditions of Accommodation shall cease to be valid. However, this shall only apply in the event that this hotel has notified the guest to that effect when specifying the date for payment of the application fee.
Special agreement not to require the payment of an application fee
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 2 of the preceding article, this hotel may accept a special agreement whereby the payment of the deposit referred to in paragraph 2 of the preceding article is not required after the contract has been concluded.
- If, in accepting the application for the accommodation contract, this hotel does not request the payment of the deposit referred to in paragraph 2 of the preceding article or does not specify the date by which the deposit is to be paid, this hotel shall be deemed to have accepted the special agreement referred to in the preceding paragraph.
Refusal to conclude an accommodation contract
- The hotel may refuse to conclude an accommodation contract in the following cases.
- ① When the application for accommodation is not in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
- ② When there is no room available due to full occupancy.
- ③ When it is recognised that the person seeking accommodation is likely to act in a manner contrary to the provisions of the law, public order or good morals in connection with the accommodation.
- ④ When it is clearly recognised that the person seeking accommodation is a person with a contagious disease.
- ⑤ When a burden exceeding a reasonable range is requested in relation to the accommodation.
- ⑥ When the accommodation cannot be granted due to natural disasters, breakdown of facilities or other unavoidable reasons.
Right of the guest to cancel the contract
- The guest may cancel the accommodation contract by making an offer to this hotel.
- In the event that the accommodation contract is cancelled in whole or in part for reasons attributable to the guest (except in the event that this hotel has specified a date for payment of the application fee and requested payment thereof in accordance with Article 3, paragraph 2, and the guest has cancelled the accommodation contract prior to such payment), this hotel shall A penalty charge will be levied in accordance with the provisions set out in Annex 2. However, in the event that this hotel has complied with the special contract stipulated in Article 4, paragraph 1, it is only when this hotel has notified the guest of the obligation to pay the penalty when the guest has cancelled the accommodation contract when complying with the special contract.
- If the guest does not arrive at 8pm on the day of the stay (or two hours after the estimated time of arrival, if this has been indicated in advance) without making contact, this hotel may treat the accommodation contract as having been cancelled by the guest.
The hotel's right to cancel the contract
- This hotel may cancel the accommodation contract in the following cases.
- ① When it is recognised that the guest is likely to commit an act in connection with the accommodation that is contrary to the provisions of the law, public order or good morals, or when it is recognised that the guest has committed such an act.
- ② When it is clearly recognised that the lodger is a patient with a contagious disease.
- ③ When a burden exceeding a reasonable range is demanded in relation to accommodation.
- ④ When it is impossible to accommodate the guest due to a force majeure such as a natural disaster.
- ⑤If the guest does not comply with the prohibitions of the hotel's rules and regulations (limited to those necessary for fire prevention), such as smoking in the bedrooms, tampering with fire-fighting equipment, etc. When the guest does not comply with the rules and regulations of this hotel (limited to those necessary for fire prevention).
- When this hotel cancels the accommodation contract in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, no charge will be made for accommodation services that have not yet been provided to the guest.
Registration of accommodation
- On the day of the stay, the guest is requested to register the following items at the reception of the hotel.
- ① Name, age, sex, address and occupation of the guest.
- ② In the case of a foreigner, nationality, passport number, place of entry and date of entry
- ③ Date and scheduled time of departure
- ④ Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel.
- If the guest wishes to make payment of the charges in accordance with Article 12 by a method that can be substituted for currency, such as a hotel voucher or credit card, he/she is requested to present them in advance at the time of registration in accordance with the preceding paragraph.
Room usage time
- Guests may use the hotel's rooms from 12 pm to 11 am. However, in the case of a consecutive stay, the guest may use the room for the whole day, except on the day of arrival and the day of departure.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the hotel may accept the use of a room outside the hours specified therein. In this case, the following additional charges shall apply.
- ① JPY 1,000 per person per hour for up to three hours in excess
- ② 100% of the amount equivalent to the room charge for an extra 3 hours or more.
Compliance with usage rules
- Guests are required to follow the rules of use posted at the hotel by the hotel.
- The detailed opening hours of other facilities are given in the brochures provided, notices in various places and in the service directory in the guestrooms.
- ①Front desk, cashier and other service hours
Curfew - no curfew
Front desk service - 24 hours a day.
- ①Front desk, cashier and other service hours
- The hours mentioned in the preceding paragraph may be changed temporarily if necessary or unavoidable.
In such a case, the hotel will inform the guests by appropriate means.
Payment of fees
- The accommodation charges payable by the guest shall be as set out in Annex 1.
- Payment of the accommodation charges, etc. as set out in the preceding paragraph shall be made at the front desk at the time of the guest's departure or when requested by this hotel, in currency or by a method accepted by this hotel which can be substituted for currency, such as a room voucher or credit card.
- Accommodation charges shall be charged even if the guest voluntarily does not stay after the hotel has provided a guest room to the guest and it has become available for use.
Liability of the hotel
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damages in the course of fulfilling the Accommodation Contract and related contracts, or in the event of damage to the Guest due to their nonfulfillment. However, this shall not apply if it is due to reasons not attributable to the hotel.
- Although our hotel has received the appropriate mark issued by the fire department, we have taken out hotel liability insurance in order to deal with unexpected fires.
Treatment of cases where the contracted room cannot be provided
- When the hotel cannot provide the contracted guest room to the guest, the hotel shall obtain the guest's consent and arrange other accommodation facilities under the same conditions as much as possible.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, when other accommodation cannot be arranged, the Hotel shall pay the Guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges, and the compensation fee shall be applied to the reparations. However, if there is no reason attributable to the hotel for not being able to provide the guest room, no compensation fee will be paid.
Handling of deposited items
- In the event of loss, damage or other loss of or damage to articles, cash or valuables left at the front desk by a guest, this hotel will compensate for the damage, except in cases where the damage is caused by force majeure. However, in the event that this hotel has requested a declaration of the type and value of cash and valuables and the guest has failed to do so, this hotel will compensate for the damage up to a limit of 150,000 yen.
- Depending on the content of the declaration, the hotel may refuse to keep the item.In the event of loss, damage or other damage to articles, cash or valuables brought into the hotel by the guest and not left at the front desk, either intentionally or through negligence, this hotel will compensate for such damage. However, if the type and value of the item has not been stated by the guest in advance, this hotel will compensate for the damage up to a limit of 150,000 yen.
Storage of guest's baggage or personal belongings
- If the guest's baggage arrives at the hotel prior to the stay, the hotel will only take responsibility for it if it has been accepted by the hotel prior to arrival and will hand it over to the guest when he or she checks in at the front desk.
- If a guest's baggage or personal effects are left at this hotel after the guest has checked out, and the owner of the baggage or personal effects is found, this hotel shall contact the person in question and ask for instructions. However, if no instructions are given by the owner or if the owner cannot be found, the baggage shall be kept for seven days, including the day of discovery, after which it shall be reported to the nearest police station.
- The responsibility of this hotel for the safekeeping of the guest's luggage or personal effects in the case of the preceding paragraph shall, in the case of paragraph 1, conform to the provisions of paragraph 1 of the preceding article, and in the case of the preceding paragraph, to the provisions of paragraph 2 of the same article.
Responsibility for parking
- When the Guest uses the parking lot of the Hotel, the Hotel only lends the space regardless of whether the vehicle key is deposited with the Hotel and does not assume responsibility for the management of the vehicle. However, if damage is caused intentionally or by negligence on the part of the Hotel, the Hotel shall be liable for compensation.
Liability of the guest
- If this hotel suffers damage as a result of the guest's intention or negligence, the guest concerned must compensate this hotel for the damage.
Method of calculating the accommodation charge (in relation to Article 2.1 and Article 12.1)
Total amount payable by the guest
|Accommodation charge||① Basic accommodation charge (room charge)|
|Additional charges||② Food, beverage and other usage charges|
|Taxe||③ Consumption tax and accommodation tax|
(Remark 1) If the tax law is revised, the revised provisions shall apply.
Penalties (in relation to Article 6.2)
|Date of notification of contract cancellation||
|on the day||the day before||9 days before||20 days before|
|Number of persons applying for the contract||General||up to 14 persons||100%||80%||20%|
|100 or more persons||100%||100%||80%||20%||10%|
- Percentage is the ratio of the penalty charge to the basic accommodation charge.
- If the contracted number of days is shortened, a penalty of 1 day (first day) will be charged, irrespective of the number of days shortened.
- In the event of a partial cancellation of the contract for a group of guests (15 or more), 10% of the number of guests staying at the hotel 10 days before the stay (or on the date of acceptance if the application is accepted after that date) (any fraction of a day will be rounded up) will be charged as a penalty. No penalty charge will be made for the number of persons who are part of the contract (more than 15 persons).
Crime groups, gang members, and cases where there is a risk of violating public order
- Designated crime syndicates and members of designated crime syndicates, as defined by the Law on the Prevention of Unjustifiable Acts by Organised Crime Groups (effective 1 March 1992), are not permitted to use the hotel. (If this fact is discovered during the reservation or use of the hotel, the use of the hotel will be refused at that time.)
- Antisocial groups and members of antisocial groups (e.g. gangs and extremist groups and their members) are not permitted to use the hotel. (If this fact is discovered during the reservation or use of the hotel, the use of the hotel will be refused at that time.)
- In the event of violence, threats, extortion, coercive and unjustified demands or similar behaviour, the hotel will immediately refuse the use of the hotel. We also ask guests who have committed similar acts in the past to refrain from using the hotel.
- If the person using the hotel is mentally or physically weak, or has difficulty ensuring their own safety due to drugs or loss of self due to alcohol consumption, or if they are deemed to be a danger to other guests or to cause fear or anxiety, they will not be allowed to use the hotel immediately.